Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ooohh man.

Goodness gracious me! it has been WAY too long. I apologize! I've been super busy. Don't worry, I took many pictures.. ;) 

spent some time with the forever lovely Kayla..
Beach day with the seeestar. <3

spent an AMAZING two days with my favorites, Han & Al. <3
brooke! <33
last beach day of the year with dear souls. 
writing.. 
reading..
sipping..
trying out new layouts for my room. i love it. 

middle part! i like it a bunch!
...... Joe. :) 
first day of Junior year.. CRAZY!
....so homework...LOTS of it. 

I hope you all are having a lovely wednesday afternoon!


my mom nicely reminded me that i will graduate in 21 ish months. AH. so ridiculous! how cant his be?

I'm learning to abide in the present. not the past, not the hope of the future. but to simply BE.

until next time! (hopefully not as long..)

MaryKaitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment