Tuesday, May 21, 2013

// the week //


                                                                 Surprise visit from Kayla<3
                                                                I love my daddy so so much. 
                                                              haha, Joe makes me laugh. 
                                                                       ohhh Jesus. 
                           We had to dissect these BEAUTIFUL flowers in Biology! so sad. :/
                                                            Morning polka dots & java

                                              
                                       
OH! also, I thought I'd mention.... IM GOING TO BE DONE WITH MY SOPHOMORE YEAR IN FREAKING TWO DAYS!!! I'm just a bit exited.. ;) 


                                                        I hope ya'll have a fantastic week!
                                                                    
                                                              Mary Kaitlin

1 comment: